What does your perfect morning look like?
My Ink & Volt Planner has me start each week with a reflection. On a good Monday I can find the time to do it in the morning. Today I managed to get there before the end of day, which is still pretty good.
“If you want to be more productive, you need to become master of your minutes.” — Crystal Pain
Plot out your perfect morning and make it happen one day this week.
Can you master this perfect routine? Practice makes perfect.
- Wake up early, before the kids, ideally 6am.
- I went to bed before 10.
- I have a glass of water, then coffee.
- I meditate for 20 minutes.
- I can read or write for 30 minutes.
- I have time to make my oldest’s lunch and empty the dishwasher.
- One of the kids wakes up and I have time to hang out with them a bit before the other wakes up.
I was shocked to realize how simple and attainable this was, I hadn’t realized I had been looking for a little space and quiet for myself in the mornings.